Banbury Cross bed and breakfast is an award winning and popular b&b, a relaxed base for exploring Banbury and the surrounding areas. Ideal for weekend or mid -week mini breaks. We offer free wi-fi and free off-road parking. We are a 5-minute walk to the centre of Banbury. So, you can park up after a long drive and walk to local restaurants and bars.
Whilst we may not be a hotel, we offer a high standard of room comfort, cleanliness, a great choice for breakfast, including our popular omelettes, together with all the personal touches of a family run business to suit your needs. Banbury Cross Bed and Breakfast is a Victorian house traditionally furnished with a relaxing environment, it provides ideal bed and breakfast accommodation, together with a lovely garden and veranda to just sit and relax after a busy day visiting the area, including many #NationalTrust properties. One of the most popular places to visit at the moment, according to guests is #diddlysquatfarm
Banbury is an old market town (general markets Thursdays and Saturdays, Farmers market first Friday each month) with lots of interesting shops, restaurants and pubs, majority of which are within walking distance. Our Castle Quay shopping centre, including Lock29, lead on to the canal area, offering a leisure / social experience. We are situated in the middle of England and a short drive from the M40. We are within easy reach of Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone Race Track and The Cotswolds, Birmingham Airport 31.8 miles, Luton Airport 43 miles and Banbury Station to Marylebone Station London 59 minutes.
We offer single, double and twin rooms: (no family rooms available). Our King room with spa bath and shower, is on the ground floor – all other rooms are up one flight of stairs. Our breakfast room is also situated on the ground floor.
Currently scoring 9.4 out of 10 Guest Review Award with Booking.com January 2023
Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
“The place was spotless and very decorated. The room was large and comfortable. The beds were great and breakfast was well cooked. We got a friendly welcome and a warm goodbye. The location was excellent very close to the main high street. Even so close we were facing the road, had our windows open all night but still slept like a log. We are definitely going to book again”……..September 2023
- You can choose bed and breakfast or room only basis
- ‘Booking direct only’ benefits, 24 hours cancellation policy and BACS payments day before arrival. Credit card details still required for cancellation purposes
- Full English, freshly cooked to order, or continental, please advise us of special breakfast requirements prior to arrival. (eg: soya milk, gluten free bread, vegetarian, vegan)
- 400 yards from the famous Banbury Cross and Fine Lady on her White Horse
- 15-minute walk to the new Castle Quay Waterfront Castle Quay Waterfront, Banbury
- Food Hygiene Rating 5 – excellent
- All en-suite rooms fully equipped
- Complimentary refreshment tray, teas/ coffees, water, biscuits, hot chocolate
- En-suite bathrooms, including complimentary luxury toiletries, towels and flannels, magnifying mirror
- Free superfast Wi-Fi connection, throughout the building
- Ample free off-road parking, one car per room
- Garden with veranda and patio
- No smoking throughout the building (our back garden has a designated smoking area)
- Outside storage area for cycles.