Now booking for Christmas 2021 –
call Michelle on 01295 266048 for full details and availability
If you are planning to come to Banbury, for work or leisure, please feel free to use our DBD10 discount code to book on-line (clicking on the right hand link) or telephone, Michelle, direct on 01295 266048. We can advise you on our availability and prices. We offer a great cancellation policy giving you confidence to book in advance. It pays to book direct, and use our discount code DBD10 (a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights) call 01295 266048.
Banbury Cross bed and breakfast, Banbury, Oxfordshire, is an award wining and popular b&b, to stay whilst visiting or working in Banbury and the surrounding areas. We offer free wi-fi and free off-road parking. We are a 5 minute walk to the centre of Banbury. So you can park up after a long drive and walk to local restaurants and bars.
A Victorian house, with high ceilings and a variety of rooms to suit your needs, traditionally furnished with a relaxing environment, it provides ideal bed and breakfast accommodation, together with a lovely garden and veranda to just sit and relax after a busy day.
Banbury is an old market town (general markets Thursdays and Saturdays, Farmers market first Friday each month) with lots of interesting shops, restaurants and pubs, majority of which are within walking distance. Our Castle Quay shopping centre and canal area are currently being renovated to provide a wider shopping and leisure experience. We are situated in the middle of England and a short drive from the M40, this makes us an ideal spot for travelling from one area of the country to another. We are within easy reach of Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone Race Track and The Cotswolds, Birmingham Airport 31.8 miles, Luton Airport 43 miles and Banbury Station to Marylebone Station London 59 minutes.
We offer single occupancy, double occupancy and 1 twin room occupancy rooms: (no family rooms available). Our King room with spa bath and shower, is on the ground floor – all other rooms are up one flight of stairs. Our breakfast room is also situated on the ground floor.
Currently scoring 9.5 out of 10 Guest Review Award with Booking.com January 2021
Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- Full Covid19 Risk Assessment carried out – check out our Covid19 page for further procedures
- Complimentary breakfast, full English or continental, freshly cooked to order, please advise us of special breakfast requirements prior to arrival. (eg soya milk, gluten free bread, vegetarian, vegan)
- 400 yards from the famous Banbury Cross and Fine Lady on her White Horse
- Food Hygiene Rating 5 – excellent
- All rooms fully equipped
- Complimentary refreshment tray, teas/ coffees, water, biscuits, hot chocolate
- En-suite bathrooms, including complimentary luxury toiletries, towelling robes and slippers, towels and flannels, magnifying mirror
- Free superfast Wi-Fi connection, throughout the building
- Ample free off road parking, one car per room
- Garden with veranda and patio
- No smoking (except garden)
- Secure covered storage for cycles. Please advise us you are travelling by cycle before arriving, so we can have storage ready for your arrival.
Give us a call for more information and availability -Tel: 0044 (0) 1295 266048