Michelle and Paul welcome you to Banbury Cross Bed and Breakfast
Book direct 01295 266048, between 18 August and 22 September 2022, to stay between these dates, you will receive 7% discount. It pays to book direct – check out our contacts page
Banbury Cross bed and breakfast is an award wining and popular b&b, a relaxed base for exploring Banbury and the surrounding areas. Ideal for weekend or mid -week mini breaks. We offer free wi-fi and free off-road parking. We are a 5 minute walk to the centre of Banbury. So you can park up after a long drive and walk to local restaurants and bars.
Whilst we may not be a hotel, we offer a high standard of room comfort, cleanliness, a great choice for breakfast, including our popular omelettes, together with all the personal touches of a family run business to suit your needs. Banbury Cross Bed and Breakfast is a Victorian house traditionally furnished with a relaxing environment, it provides ideal bed and breakfast accommodation, together with a lovely garden and veranda to just sit and relax after a busy day visiting the area, including many National Trust properties.
Banbury is an old market town (general markets Thursdays and Saturdays, Farmers market first Friday each month) with lots of interesting shops, restaurants and pubs, majority of which are within walking distance. Our Castle Quay shopping centre, including Lock29, lead on to the canal area, offering a leisure / social experience. We are situated in the middle of England and a short drive from the M40. We are within easy reach of Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone Race Track and The Cotswolds, Birmingham Airport 31.8 miles, Luton Airport 43 miles and Banbury Station to Marylebone Station London 59 minutes.
We offer single, double and twin rooms: (no family rooms available). Our King room with spa bath and shower, is on the ground floor – all other rooms are up one flight of stairs. Our breakfast room is also situated on the ground floor.
Currently scoring 9.5 out of 10 Guest Review Award with Booking.com January 2021
Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
“The host was fantastic and the B & B was immaculate. It felt like we were at home; very relaxed and comfortable. The whole property was squeaky clean. We enjoyed an excellent breakfast with plenty of choice. The location to the centre of town is perfect, just a 5 minute walk. We look forward to staying again”………February 2022
- Complimentary breakfast, full English or continental, freshly cooked to order, please advise us of special breakfast requirements prior to arrival. (eg soya milk, gluten free bread, vegetarian, vegan)
- 400 yards from the famous Banbury Cross and Fine Lady on her White Horse
- 15 minute walk to the new Castle Quay Waterfront Castle Quay Waterfront, Banbury
- Food Hygiene Rating 5 – excellent
- All rooms fully equipped
- Complimentary refreshment tray, teas/ coffees, water, biscuits, hot chocolate
- En-suite bathrooms, including complimentary luxury toiletries, towelling robes and slippers, towels and flannels, magnifying mirror
- Free superfast Wi-Fi connection, throughout the building
- Ample free off road parking, one car per room
- Garden with veranda and patio
- No smoking throughout the building (our back garden has a designated smoking area)
- Secure covered storage for cycles. Please advise us you are travelling by cycle before arriving, so we can have storage ready for your arrival.
***Give us a call for more information and availability -Tel: 0044 (0) 1295 266048. We try our best to provide the best of service, but if you have any special requirements, please phone and speak to Michelle and make sure we can fulfil your requirements for an enhanced stay***