NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX 17 – 19 JULY 2020. FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICES PLEASE CALL DIRECT TO MICHELLE ON 0044 (0) 1295 266048.
Banbury Cross bed and breakfast is a popular b&b, for holidays and business trips Is situated 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of Banbury and within easy reach of Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone Race Track and The Cotswolds, Birmingham Airport and Marylebone Station London.
A Victorian house, traditionally furnished with a relaxing home from home environment, it provides ideal bed and breakfast accommodation, together with a lovely garden to just sit and relax after a busy day.
Banbury is an old market town (general markets Thursdays and Saturdays, Farmers market first Friday each month) with lots of interesting shops, restaurants and pubs.
Our award-winning b&b offers singles, doubles and a twin room: (no family rooms available)
Currently scoring 9.6 out of 10 Guest Review Award with Booking.com January 2019
Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Complimentary breakfast, full English or continental, freshly cooked to order
- 400 yards from the famous Banbury Cross and Fine Lady on her White Horse
- Quality in Tourism 4 Star with Silver Award, awarded again in August 2016 – 12 years in a row
- Eat Well in Cherwell “Platinum Award”
- Food Hygiene Rating 5 – excellent
- All rooms fully equipped
- Complimentary refreshment tray, teas/ coffees, water, biscuits, hot chocolate
- En-suite bathrooms, including complimentary luxury toiletries, towelling robes and slippers, towels and flannels, magnifying mirror
- Free superfast Wi-Fi connection, throughout the building
- Ample free off road parking
- Garden with veranda and patio
- No smoking (except garden)
- 59 minutes from Banbury Station to London Marylebone Station
- Secure covered storage for cycles
- We are happy to help with on-line check-ins and boarding passes for onward flights
Give us a call for more information and availability -Tel: 0044 (0) 1295 266048