We currently have availability for British Grand Prix 2018 – dates 6 – 9 July 2018 (3 night minimum), prices per room per night, including continental breakfast only.
British Grand Prix 2018 – it is best to book direct on 00 44 (0) 1295 266048 and speak to Michelle
Banbury Cross bed and breakfast is a popular b&b, for holidays and business trips Is situated 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of Banbury and within easy reach of Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone Race Track and The Cotswolds, Birmingham Airport and Marylebone Station London.
A Victorian house, traditionally furnished with a relaxing home from home environment, it provides ideal bed and breakfast accommodation, together with a lovely garden to just sit and relax after a busy day.
Banbury is an old market town (general markets Thursdays and Saturdays, Farmers market first Friday each month) with lots of interesting shops, restaurants and pubs.
Our award-winning b&b offers singles, doubles and a twin room:
Currently scoring 9.6 out of 10 Guest Review Award with Booking.com January 2018
Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Please book direct with Michelle on 0044 (0) 1295 266048 for best prices, discounts for multiple night stays, special breakfast requirements, ‘room only – no breakfast’ rates, early /late check-ins, Sunday check-ins, and general information to improve your stay with us 0044 (0) 1295 266048
- 400 yards from the famous Banbury Cross and Fine Lady on her White Horse
- Quality in Tourism 4 Star with Silver Award, awarded again in August 2016 – 12 years in a row
- Eat Well in Cherwell “Platinum Award”
- Food Hygiene Rating 5 – excellent
- All rooms fully equipped
- Refreshment tray, teas/ coffees, water, biscuits, hot chocolate
- En-suite bathrooms, including luxury toiletries, towelling robes and slippers, towels and flannels
- Free superfast Wi-Fi connection, throughout the building
- Ample free off road parking
- Garden with veranda and patio (new for 2017 – fairy lights and garden blankets for those chilly evenings sitting outside)
- No smoking (except garden)
- 59 minutes from Banbury Station to London Marylebone Station
- Secure covered storage for cycles
- We are happy to help with on-line check-ins and boarding passes for onward flights
Give us a call for more information and availability -Tel: 01295 266048